Powered by Blogger.

Google AdWords is Your New Best Friend


Have you ever Googled yourself? There is no shame in admitting it. I have, and not because I am completely self-absorbed, self-centered or have a grandiose view of my own brilliance. I am just curious as to what information pops up when someone enters my name. What is it about me that stands out among all the other Lilli Ceasers in the world? (Of course there couldn’t possibly be any other Lilli Ceasers like me in the world. Right? Right!). IF there were hundreds of others like me, is there a way I could differentiate myself so that I would show up as the first link on Google search results?
This is the question that law firms and accounting firms ask themselves everyday. Fortunately, Google answers that query in the form of its pay-per-click product (PPC), AdWords. Google created AdWords specifically for those who want to gain a competitive advantage on the Internet through advertising.
I highly recommend AdWords to any firm that is striving to build their brand and attract more business. It is a tool that allows firms to:
Choose what languages and geographic regions to target their ads
Appoint specific placements on websites that are geared toward their desired audience
Select from a plethora of different ad types, from text to video ads
Decide on pricing options that best suit their budget with access to AdWords tools that help manage bids
Measure results of ad performance and optimize the campaign to garner the best performance possible
Creating a successful PPC campaign is no easy feat. It is a process that takes time, effort and patience. Also, it is imperative that you understand what your goals and objectives are so you can figure out what ad placements and keywords will bring the most return on your investment. Using AdWords to run a PPC campaign won’t necessarily guarantee a top position on the first Google search result page or an immediate increase in business. However, it will provide firms the opportunity to control their web presence on Google and maybe even give you a chance to outrank me, if that’s even possible.


THIS ARTICLE CREDITS TO:

moiremarketing.com
Image Credits: neilpatel.com

No comments